Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fleeting Moments

It was a sad week last week as we said goodbye to Tyler Veronelly, who is now known as Tyler Hall on AMP in Calgary. Yes, I did break out in tears at his going away, because as I said that night, I don't have a little brother, but felt like Tyler was my little bro for the last 2 1/2 years.

He's been gone for exactly a week now (but who's keeping count!). I've been doing ok and I think we're settling in a little bit to all the changes. But today, one of those fleeting moments where it hit me he and Paul were both gone. I had a funny that only him and Paul would appreciate and had no one to go tell it too! Picture me looking lost and confused with my hands in the air wanting to talk to someone and then pouting.

The moral of this story today: I need to get a new little brother. Or find someone else who'll get all our inside jokes. Or get a pool boy...but I don't have a pool so...

I'll just pout!

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment