Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Writer's Block

Now that the long weekend is behind us, I thought I'd better catch up on some blogging. Sadly though, I have no idea what to write about today. Must have been an eventful weekend huh?

I could write about how 2 years ago for Thanksgiving, I went through my entire Facebook friend list and wrote a personal Happy Thanksgiving message on each of their walls. Sadly no one seems to appreciate that kind of effort and I have triple the amount of friends now, and I'm lazy, so that's never going to happen again.

How about the fact that as I type this the tips of my fingers are frozen because someone in the office keeps turning the air conditioning on. Slowly but surely I'm getting closer to 20 degrees. If I live that long. Cough cough, sputter sputter.

I'm sure you'd love to hear about the fact that I made all that food for Thanksgiving, when I rarely cook, yet forgot to bring lunch today.

I'm also debating texting Carolyn Dawn Johnson. I'm supposed to pick her up tomorrow and don't know which hotel she's staying at. I should tell her to just start walking and I'll come find her. No?

 In less than a month, I'm going to hit up Toronto for a few days, but am getting impatient waiting for a decent seat sale. Why did they have to change the whole "seat sale" concept? It's just not the same. I want to feel like I'm getting a deal, not the real price. Boo. Maybe I should follow my advice to CDJ above and just start walking.

Alas, I should probably get to work. You've been saved by the bell from any further dribble and babble.

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment