Monday, October 25, 2010

Scars to Prove It

If it's true that scars show character, I got to thinking I'm one hell of a character! Top to bottom, here's the shakedown:

Scar #1 - corner of my right eye from a little run in with an L bracket sticking out of a wall.I was actually very lucky I didn't take out my eye.

Scar #2 and #3 - incision scars from stitches behind my ear. Does anyone else just about pass out when they remove stitches??

Scar #4 - incision scar from mole removal.

Scar #5 & #6 - incision scars from Jaw surgery. Wow, I've had a lot of incisions haven't I?

Scar # 7 - burn mark on right hand from a  bad episode of boiling water and maccaroni and cheese.

Scar #8, 9 and 10 - on hands...frickin' cats!

Scar #11 - scar on palm of hand from that time my friend Barb thought her dog Saturn WOULD NOT chase my cats in my apartment. EPIC FAIL!

Scar #12 - on stomach. Chicken pox.

Scar #13 - on left upper leg. Rollerblading accident in the coulees in Medicine Hat. Let's just say, it was all downhill....

Scar #14 - right shin. Continuance of rollerblading accident. It was a gooder.

Scar #15 - third toe on my right foot. Little run in with the bath tub. Don't ask.

Scar #16 - left food. Incision mark on side of foot. Scar from pin placement on top of foot.

I'm a marked woman it appears. If I ever go missing, you know what to look for now k.

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment