Friday, January 14, 2011

Tia to the Max

Do things happen in 3's? I'm hoping that holds true with the lotto luck I've been having as of late. First a free play, then the next week $2. Today I bought my coffee and lotto max ticket feeling like it was my time to shine.


Statistically speaking though, it's probably not going to happen. The odds are about 1 in 30 million, and I'm not sure what kind of person I've been for god or whoever's in charge these days to bestow some goodness on me. Geographically, it's probably not Saskatchewan's turn to come up big in the "random" draws. New Years eve we had two Maxmillion winners. Last week I think there was an Alberta winner. This weekend's win will likely come from PEI, BC or Manitoba. Poor Manitoba doesn't get a lot of winners. I think it's because of they have a football team named the "Bombers" personally, but who am I to say?

But perchance I defy the odds, what would I do with $32 million or even half of it? This workin' for a living thing would be over in a real hurry I can tell you that! I'd buy a place on Jekkyl Island and golf day and night, or until the Georgia skeeters ate me up, whichever comes first. I'd also buy a place in Toronto, flip houses in Cabbagetown, and busk in Kensington Market. Obviously I wouldn't need the busking money, it would just be great material to blog and webisode with! I would probably go back to school as well and take something that would be useful should I ever blow my wad of cash too fast. But I've got some mean busking skills, so I can't see money ever being a problem.

Wish me luck ;)
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment