Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dude Doesn't Need a Wingman!

I got this email via Facebook today from some dude. I'm going to assume it's a scam, but for just a moment I had butterflies (rolling eyes...throw up in my mouth a bit butterflies)...read and enjoy!

"Hope you don`t mind my email because I was just surfing through my matches as it was sent to me by this site and I guess your profile captured my minds eyes, Oh I’m sorry for not introducing myself, your beauty almost took me on hostage, Am James. I’m new here and am hoping you could say hi and let’s see what fate has for us, do you believe in Faith? Sweetie, why don`t you tell me a little about yourself, you know a journey of a thousand miles always begins with a step really wish to get to know you and start correspondence with you to see what we can make out of this. I am eager to get a response from you soonest on my private email"

I think he forgot to ask me "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven like that".  

PASS!

Tia

1 comment:

  1. Actually, dude probably does need a wingman. To tell him not to be such a cheeseball - lol. It always cracks me up when I get messages like that one!

    ReplyDelete