Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just Scored A Lotto Max Win!

Last week like I do every Friday, I bought a Lotto Max ticket. Rarely do I win anything beyond a free-play or $2.

Today when I scanned my ticket, it told me I was a $20 winner! I double-checked it, and still a $20 winner. And I just started smiling uncontrollably. When he rang that ticket in, I was smiling. When he made me sign it, yup still smiling. Walking to my car, I was all smiles.

Then I got into my car, and I started crying. But they were tears of joy! Because all things considered, $20 is a big win for me right now. But more than that, I'd like to hope it's a sign. A sign that having gone through my life trying to be a kind, good person is finally banking me some good karma. A sign that this small win is a step towards bigger windfalls very soon. If so, BRING IT ON!

I hope all this crying isn't a sign I'm going through menopause. Baby steps.

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment