Thursday, May 26, 2011

And the Wiener Is....

Terri-Ann, one of my old roomies in Lethbridge, used to call them Mystery Tubes. I have friends in Toronto who call them Street Meat. Whatever you call a wiener or hot dog is completely up to you and your imagination.

Here's the thing: we all have our visions of pigs feet and horse lips in wieners, but they've been a life-saver the last couple of days. I've had an on-going stomach ache for about 3 days now. The first day I was afraid to eat anything. By the second day, I had to eat something. My diet yesterday consisted of hot dogs and pro-biotics yogurt. I can't make this stuff up. And it was actually the first night I went to bed without pains shooting through my stomach all night.

We'll just chalk it up to that whole Mystery Tube thing and leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment