Sunday, June 3, 2012

Do you Ever Wonder....

Why companies always come out with products that are "new and improved"? It always makes me ask myself "what was so wrong with the previous product that it had to be improved? And if it's always having to be improved, is it really that worthy of a product?"

Who decided and what prompted the decision to issue expiry dates for condoms? I thought of this while I was doing up the ziplock on my turkey breast bag.

Are the makers of Dyson aware of how phallic their TV commercials are? "That's why all our new vacuums have balls." Then the narrator is followed by text on the screen that says "No awkward moves, no loss of suction." And that doesn't sound dirty to anyone else other than me??

What goes through a dog's mind as it stands and watches its owner take out a plastic bag and clean up its doo-doo? "I really need more bran in my diet."

How could we work it so that the NHL playoffs are done in March?

If robins think we're imbeciles for coming up with the song "Rockin Robin"?

How hilarious it would be if dogs meowed and cats barked??

Why grocery stores who claim they want to help the environment don't teach their employees how to more efficiently pack plastic bags? "Ok, I'm going to put your bread in a separate bag all by itself, and your meat in a bag on its own, double wrapped."

And last but not least, do you ever wonder what banana coffee would taste like?

That is all.
Tia








No comments:

Post a Comment