Thursday, April 14, 2011

Is there anything more awkward....

Than going to the dentist? You lie in this chair, turn this way, look up, open up, bite down, try to fit this is your mouth, make funny slurping noises, have to cough at the wrong time, and I could go on!

The one that gets me the most - when they ask you a question and try to initialize conversation while leaned over you with 6 tools in your mouth that's stretched open to it's full capacity. I'm sorry, I can't answer you right now for obvious reasons, please leave a message and I'll get back to you on that one.

After 3 years of braces and ortho appointments and a broken jaw that was wired shut, I'm so done with people being in my mouth. Having said that though, I got this awesome new toothbrush last night and mint floss. Yum.

Moral of the story...floss, floss, floss!

Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment